UI Designer / Illustrator
As a part of the Kalypso Media Group, Gaming Minds Studios is successfully producing video games for PC and consoles for almost 10 years. Our games are released in several countries of the world on a regular basis.
To keep up the quality of our games we are currently looking for an UI designer / illustrator for a permanent position to join our 17 member team in Gütersloh (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) at the earliest possible date.
- Illustration and screen design of concepts and final content for video games
- Design of comprehensible, easy-to-use and intuitive user interfaces
- Collaboration with a team of very experienced game designers, interface programmers and graphic artists from all areas
- Work independently and team-oriented with flexible working hours
- Platforms: PC and current-gen consoles
- Experience and fun in the development of computer games
- Above-average qualification in illustration
- Above-average qualification in design and layout
- Very good knowledge of common 2D graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator and similar)
- The ability to quickly create conceptual designs
- The ability to visualize complex procedures in a simple and user-friendly way in form of graphics
- Senior artists as well as career newcomers are welcome
Please apply to and attach your full application including references and work samples via e-mail or link. We prefer references on the internet, e.g. links to official galleries with your work or personal portfolio pages.
Applications without work samples will not be taken into consideration.
Please state the earliest possible date for your recruitment and your salary expectations in your application.