C++ Gameplay/UI Programmer
As a part of the Kalypso Media Group, Gaming Minds Studios is successfully producing video games for PC and consoles for more than 7 years. Our games are released all over the world on a regular basis.
To keep up the quality of our games we are currently looking for a gameplay/UI programmer in a permanent position to join the 17 members of our team at the earliest possible date in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Design, implementing, testing and debugging features of video games
- Platforms: PC and current-gen consoles
- You will collaborate with a team of very experienced gameplay/UI programmers
- Close cooperation with game designers, programmers and graphic artists from all areas
- Experience in programming video games
- Experience in developing effective and robust code
- Solid C++ knowledge
Please apply to and attach your full application including references and C++ work samples via e-mail or link. Applications without work samples will not be taken into account.
Please state the earliest possible date for your recruitment and your expectations of salary in your application.