Build up your own railway empire and drive along with your trains from the ego-perspektive.
In Railway Empire, you take on the role of a railroad pioneer and transport operator in the USA during the age of steam locomotives. Your objective is to develop your company in the era and region of your choice into the biggest and most important railroad empire.
Each game is set in one of seven regions of the USA and in one of five eras. Each era covers 20 years and determines the technological progress you have at your disposal, above all the available locomotives.
- Lead your Railway Empire to success by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimizing transportation of passengers and goods.
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way step by step from coast to coast across this great continent.
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios, or create your perfect railway network in construction mode without any financial pressure.
- Over 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons can be acquired over the course of the game, and must be put to use in the best way in order to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five different eras to progress and maximize the potential of your rail network.
- Compete with up to three rival companies, and even sabotage their efforts with the use of bandits and spies.
- ‘Ride Along’ feature allows you to explore your rail network and beautiful scenery from the driver’s cab in a first person perspective.
- For PC (Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Linux / SteamOS), Xbox One, Playstation 4.
- Languages (spoken): German, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Subtitle: Italian, Chinese (simplified), Polish
- Release date: 26th January 2018
Railway Empire – Release Trailer (EU)
Railway Empire – How to play Trailer (EU)