As a part of the Kalypso Media Group, Gaming Minds Studios is successfully producing video games for PC and consoles, which are published worldwide since 2009.
To keep up the quality of our games we are currently looking for new colleagues for permanent positions to join our 18 member team in Gütersloh (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) at the earliest possible date.
- High degree of responsibility and independence
- Flat hierarchies
- Room for personal growth and development
- You will collaborate with a very experienced, passionate and dynamic team
C++ User Interface Programmer
- Designing, implementing, testing and debugging features of video games
- Platforms: PC and current-gen consoles
- You will collaborate with a team of very experienced gameplay and interface programmers
- Close cooperation with game designers, programmers and graphic artists from all areas
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Experience in programming games for PC, PS4 and Xbox One are advantageous
- Experience in developing effective and robust code
- Even career newcomers are welcome
Please apply to and attach your full application including references and C++ work samples via e-mail or link.
Applications without work samples will not be taken into consideration.
Please state the earliest possible date for your recruitment and your salary expectations in your application.
Requests regarding an internship can be raised towards